Celebrity Cocktails Taste Test
– Today we drink like the stars. – Let’s talk about that. (funky electronic music) (fire crackles) Good Mythical Morning. – We are very excited about
the launch of our, shh, secret society called
the Mythical Society, and we have developed
lots of exclusive stuff for members including a vlog from us every single month just to you. – Yes you’re also gonna
get a weekly video series called Behind the
Mythicality and much more and if you sign up this month, you’ll be an inaugural member
and get a hefty bonus gift, this Mythical secret society–
– Stein! – So join the fold at MythicalSociety.com. – Only this month, y’all, and we do hope that you are having a
Good Mythical Morning, but what happens when
you’re of legal drinking age and you’re looking to nestle
into a good Mythical evening? Perhaps that involved a
refreshing adult beverage. – Yes I personally enjoy
Seagram’s Seven with bean juice. – That’s fitting because
today’s episode is all about strange, highly particular
and unexpected cocktails, in this case enjoyed
by the rich and famous. – And can we match the celebrity
to their favorite drink? It’s time to play– ♪ Cocktails ♪ ♪ Woo-hoo ♪ ♪ Every famous person likes a cocktail ♪ ♪ Woo-hoo ♪ – Here stands the wall of fame. On it we have celebrities Nicole Kidman. – [Jordan] Yeah hello, Nicole Kidman here, from Australia. (Rhett chuckle) I hope these drinks aren’t as poisonous as all the animals in Australia, yeah? – (chuckles) and Hulk Hogan. – [Jordan] Oh yeah, brother. I’m a bad person. I’m a real rotten human being. Oh yeah. – Matthew McConaughey. – [Jordan] All right,
all right, all right. You know what I love about cocktails is I stay the same age and
they get me just as drunk. All right.
(Rhett laughs) – Donnie Wahlberg. (chuckles) – [Jordan] I’m not my brother Mark! – What?
– I’m not Mark Wahlberg, I’m another Wahlberg, yeah? – He’s a Kiwi?
– That’s his Boston. That’s his Boston accent. – It’s a Kiwi, it’s a Kiwi accent. – [Jordan] Boston. – Next we have Oprah. – [Jordan] I love cocktails! (Rhett chuckles) I probably won’t change
my voice that much. – Martha Stewart. – [Jordan] Mm, yes, I’m looking forward to these cocktails today. Hopefully they’re as
good as the toilet wine I made in prison. (Rhett laughs) – Idris Elba. – [Jordan] All right
yeah, it’s me Idris Elba. (laughs) Can you hear how handsome I am? – I can hear it, yes, I can. And finally we have Benedict Cumberbatch. – [Jordan] Yeah it’s me
Benedict Cumberbatch, but it’s me when I’m
doing an American accent. (Rhett laughs) Like where is this
supposed to be from, yeah? You know, right? I mean–
– Oh. – Okay. – [Jordan] I’m just a boy from Brooklyn. – Okay we get it, we got it. We’re gonna feed you later. – We’re gonna be giving a
strangely specific adult beverage and then our task is to
match it with the celebrity that loves it and we’ll
indicate our guesses by actually giving that drink
to the particular celebrity. I hope they don’t have afternoon plans! – Whoever gets the
least right has to drink a cocktail wiener cocktail
in Good Mythical More which is of course a drink infused with cocktail wiener juice and blended with cocktail wieners inside.
– Yum. – All right it’s time for happy hour. – [Rhett and Link] Round one. – Okay Stevie, tell us what this drink is very deep within our
Hollywood hills cloche. – [Stevie] These,
gentlemen, are caipirinhas, classic Brazilian cocktails
made of muddled lime and sugar and then finished off with Cachaca which is a Brazilian brandy
made from sugar cane. – Holy moly.
– That is sweet. – Cachaca!
– Sweet and limey. – Mm, Cachaca sounds a
little sophisticated. – You wanna go first? You have the honors. – Brazilian whiskey? Whatever it was.
– Brandy. – Brandy.
– Brazilian brandy. – Brandy. It’s refreshing. Someone who needs that extra refreshment. – Golly, this is not easy
but I think this is something that Martha Stewart might be into. Let’s see if I’m right.
– Thank you, thank you. Yeah, put it right here, mm. Mm. Yeah, oh that’s wonderful. Could use a sprinkle of
my homemade potpourri, but it’s really nice.
(Rhett chuckles) – Well she really liked it.
– Yeah. – So that is your answer, you
can place that there I guess. – Oh gosh.
– You know what? I think this is a Cumberbatch. Yeah I think he likes
that refreshing limeys. – [Jordan] Perfect for me,
just a boy from Brooklyn, yeah. – [Rhett] (chuckles) You can see his eye. (chuckling) – [Jordan] You can take
it out of my mouth now. This is a long segment. Yeah, that’s right, uh-huh. Yeah. – He actually didn’t like it
as much as I thought he would. I’m probably wrong but that is my answer. – [Rhett] Okay, all right. – [Rhett and Link] Round two. – [Stevie] You might recognize
these babies as pina coladas made with light rum, coconut
cream and pineapple juice. – [Rhett] Hmm. – Nothing too specifically
different about that, huh? – Pretty straightforward.
– Mm-hmm. Who likes getting caught in the rain? You know what I’m saying?
– Ho ho ho hey! – That song’s got quite a twist. Have you noticed?
(Jordan laughing) (crew laughing) – Sounds like Jordan back there. – No no no no no. No it’s not Jordan. – All right, you know, on
a vacation, off a vacation. Shoot, who is this? This is, I don’t know,
you got the umbrella and you got the, it’s kinda
got a frou frouness to it. – Yep yep.
– I’m thinking this has got Hogan written all over it.
(Rhett laughs) – Really?
– Oh yeah. Hey, just a reminder,
I’m a real bad person. Oh yeah, gimme, mm. – I thought he would like
to drink like vitamins. – [Jordan] Oh yeah, mm. (chuckles) – Want some more? – [Jordan] Nope, I’m a bad guy. All right. – Okay and you know
what, I agree with you. I think this is frou frou which
would not lead me to Hulk. But it might lead me
to Gayle out on a beach with her best friend! Oprah. – [Jordan] That’s right, I get a cocktail and I get a cocktail and I get a cocktail. – Oprah.
– You wanna try that maraschino cherry? Think you can get that?
– I get a cherry and I get a cherry. – And a pineapple. So Rhett, throw your answer up there. – [Rhett and Link] Round three. (Link mimics explosion) – [Stevie] All right so
these are picklebacks and what I’m gonna need
you to do is take the shots of whiskey, that’s the darker one. – Okay. – [Stevie] And then you’re
gonna follow that with the shots of pickle juice.
– Pickle juice? – I feel like I could get into this. I’m not gonna do the full shot
because we got to share it with the celebrities. But I’ll take a dash. – Hey. Oh it does help, ooh, but still. – Where have you been all my life? – Wow.
– Pickleback. – That is weird.
– It’s very nice. It immediately takes the
edge off of the whiskey. So this is somebody who likes whiskey, but then wants to take the
edge off of the whiskey. – So you can keep going. – So I actually think
that this is the Hulkster. – [Jordan] It’s me, you
know what kinda guy I am. The bad one. (chuckles) – A little sippy sip.
– Follow it up with a little– (chuckling) (Jordan chuckles) – All right so this is your answer. – Oh, I got some on my pants. (chuckles) – Hm, who’s getting
jealous of the Hulkster with the pickleback? I don’t know, I just feel like, I feel like this is something that you do to one up your brothers.
– Oh okay. I see where you’re going.
– And your band mates. – Ah. – You’re not washed up band mates. – Yep, uh-huh.
– You’re out there making burgers, you know who
I’m talking about, Donnie? You’re out there making your burgers. – [Jordan] Oh yeah it’s me. I’m as good as my brother Mark. Everybody knows that. (Rhett laughs) – [Link] And get the chaser
there, the pickle juice. – [Jordan] Oh yeah, oh that’s great. – You love it?
– Go Sox. – [Rhett and Link] Round four. – It’s an earthquake in the city. – [Stevie] These are
Aperol spritzes or spritzi. I don’t know which one’s proper. Made with Prosecco which
is an Italian white wine, Aperol, which is an herbaceous,
bittersweet apertif, soda water and topped
with a slice of orange. – This one struck me immediately. – Yeah, I have a strong guess. Could I get a clean straw? – Yeah, here’s a clean straw. I’m gonna give my clean
straw to Nicole Kidman. Because I want her to talk to me. – [Jordan] Yeah all right,
it’s me, give me that. Oh yes it’s like when I had to drink to be married to Tom Cruise. (Rhett laughs) Mm, oh yeah, I’m almost
drunk enough to hear about your weird space religion, yeah? (Rhett and Link chuckle) – You also think this is Nicole Kidman? – Yeah I feel like she
could use a little bit more because that’s a great guess. – [Jordan] Oh I’m back here. – [Rhett] Oh gosh, I can’t,
I can’t get into this. (laughs) – Nicole, you’re drooling and you– – She just took the straw from me. – You’ve stolen the straw.
– Okay. – But look, somehow it’s coming
out of Idris Elba’s mouth. How did that happen? – [Jordan] Oh yeah. (chuckles) – [Link] You got rid of it. – [Jordan] If it’s on the run off, yeah. – You got rid of it. I was talking about the straw. All right, final answers. – [Rhett and Link] Round five. – [Stevie] These are
pomegranate rose martinis. They’re made of pineapple
and star anise infused organic vodka, three ounces
of fresh pomegranate juice and pomegranate seeds, half a
teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and two ounces of champagne rose. – Okay, you’re going first on this. You got some rose. – I’m almost positive
this is Martha Stewart but I’ve already picked
her so, you know what, I feel like Cumberbatch could
get in with some of this. He’d get in trouble with some of this. – [Jordan] Yeah rose every day, oh yeah. Mm. Yeah, the perfect drink for
me, a boy from Brooklyn, yeah. All right. – (chuckles) I don’t quite understand. (laughs) All right, okay, you think
this is Martha Stewart. I think this is Oprah, but could it be that we need to speak with
Matthew McConaughey first? (laughing) – [Jordan] I don’t know, do you? Come on, baby.
– You gotta work for it. – [Jordan] I’m pre-gaming. Mm. – [Link] You like a little
pomegranate in your life? – [Jordan] Mm-hmm. Mm. – Okay let it go.
– That’s an antioxidant. All right. (Rhett and Link chuckle) – All right.
– How many do we have right, Stevie?
– Well Rhett. It appears as if you have one correct. – Oh I’ve got one correct. – And Link, you have two correct. – [Rhett] Ooh hoo hoo hoo hoo, okay. – Yes.
– Ah so switcheroo. – [Link] Did we both get Nicole right? We were both pretty confident in that. – This is trouble because
if I had two right, I probably wouldn’t switch any of ’em, because you know. I’m going go with,
first thing I’m gonna do is I’m gonna go with what my
instinct was about Martha. – And I’m putting the
pomegranate on Oprah, but then this limey lime down here. I don’t wanna change too much. I’ve got two right, I just,
I’m not changing anything else. – I think McConaughey is
the pickleback connoisseur and then this was, yeah, I’m
gonna say that that is Idris. And, whew. I know that one of these,
I’m sticking with that. That’s my switches. – Okay Oprah, why don’t
you call for the results? – [Jordan] Let’s have the results! – [Stevie] Link, you have three correct. – Yes!
– Oh ho ho ho ho. – [Stevie] Rhett, you have zero correct. – Aw!
– Boom! Take that in the celebrity mouth hole! – Okay. – All right, so what do we have? Nicole was wrong for both of us then. – [Stevie] Nicole
Kidman’s favorite drink is not on the board.
– Ooh. – [Stevie] Hulk Hogan’s
favorite drink is a pina colada. – I was right and I changed it. Oh I wasn’t.
– It’s up there. – Oh I got it right.
– Yeah, that’s you. – Duh. – [Stevie] Matthew
McConaughey’s favorite drink is not on the board.
– Ooh. – [Stevie] Donny Wahlberg’s
favorite drink is a pickleback. – Pickleback. – [Stevie] Oprah’s favorite
drink is a pomegranate and rose martini. Martha Stewart’s favorite
drink is a capa, caipirinha. You know, I said it right so many times. You gotta give me this one. – Yes, right. – [Stevie] Idris Elba’s favorite
drink is not on the board. – Mm-hmm.
– And Benedict Cumberbatch’s favorite drink is an Aperol spritz. – Oh well there you have it. – How do you feel about that, Nicole? – [Jordan] (chuckles) I don’t know. I’ve been passed out for
the last five minutes. (Rhett laughs) I haven’t heard the results. I’m sure everything went swimmingly. – All right Rhett so you gotta drink a cocktail wiener cocktail
in Good Mythical More. Thank you for liking,
commenting and subscribing. – Hey Hulkster, say you
know what time it is. – [Jordan] You know what time it is! You people who are better
than me, a bad person. (Rhett laughs) – I’m Katie.
– And I’m Allison. And this is little Jerry Seinfeld. – We’re from Buffalo, New York. – [Both] And it’s time to
sin the Wheel of Mythicality! – All right, click the
top link to watch us match the Mythical team member
to their favorite cocktail in Good Mythical More. – And to find out where the Wheel of Mythicality’s gonna land. – [Rhett] Now you can dink it and sink it with a friend using this double-sided mug. Friend not included, available
now at Mythical.store.