Koreans Try Guessing Male Asian Celebrities’ Nationalities
Nichkhun Buck.. – Hor…
– Horvejkul… Here’s cool Horvejkul~ – We are in trouble
– I know…I love Nichkhun! AHMAD AL GHAZALI
DJ, ACTOR & SINGER Ahmad… I don’t think I can pronounce his name properly (Laugh)
Ahmad Al Ghazali Ahmad Al Ghazali Ahmad?
His name is telling us his origin – That sounds like someone from Middle East…Maybe?
– Yes ( KK : Countries in the Middle East are not an option today… ) Then where? – Oh! Indonesia? or…maybe?
– I think Indonesia Indonesians and Malaysians do look similar That’s why we can’t guess easily I am going to go with Malaysia Thailand? – He’s a pop star…
– I think he’s a pop star too Looks like an idol…Maybe an actor I think he’s a singer ( KK : He’s a professional DJ ) – Ah…
– ( KK : He did release his own album recently ) ( KK : And he’s from Indonesia ) DANIEL PADILLA
ACTOR Daniel Padilla… Daniel Padilla… – Maybe it’s (pronounced) Daniel Padia…Padilla
– Padia – Padilla? It sounds like quesadilla…
– I think this is definitely (pronounced as) padia – Padia? Padia?!
– Daniel Padia Professional actor! Maybe he’s from Singapore I think so too – There’s Daniel in his name
– Ah, Daniel People speak English in Singapore, right? – Hmm…
– I’m so confused… – I’m confused…
– I’m gonna go with Philippines India? Singer… – And he’s a singer
– and he’s 20… – ( KK : Nope, 26 )
– Oppa~ – ( KK : He’s from the Philippines )
– Wow – ( KK : People there also speak English, remember? )
– That’s right – I totally forgot about the Philippines
– Yeah – ( KK : He’s an actor )
– Oh – WHAT?! Maybe he’s an actor who wants to be a singer
– Oh (Laugh) PIERRE PNG
COMEDIAN & ACTOR – Pierre Pn
– Pierre Png – P.N.G is his name?
– His name is P.N.G…right? – I thought it was the file…
– Pierre Png – gif…
– Or… – It’s (pronounced) Pierre Ping
– Pierre Pueng (Trying to pronounce “Png”) He’s from Thailand…and a comedian? Nope
He looks really handsome here He must be an actor Ballerino of Singapore – He is from Vietnam…
– Vietnam..yeah He was a dancer… – and then he became an actor…
– He got discovered… – He’s a musical singer!
– (Surprised) He’s 30 – 31…?
– 33 Okay ( Kk : In fact, he’s 43 years old ) – (Surprised)
– OMG He looks so young ( KK : You were so close! ) – ( KK : He’s a comedian )
– Ah, really? – ( KK : From? )
– Thailand! Singapore! ( KK: Singapore is the correct answer ) – Singapore?
– ( KK : Yes ) – Ah!
– I forgot there’s Singapore! NOO PHUOC THINH
SINGER – Noo Phouc Thinh
– Noo Phuoc Thinh Noo Phouc…It’s really hard to pronounce his name He is an actor… or maybe a singer – In a music video?
– Yeah! I thought he was like a… His fashion style is pretty neat He looks like a very famous show host I think he is a singer Host! He looks like a TV host! I think he is a singer I think he is a reality show host ( KK : He is a singer) – Yes!
– Oh~Man~ I’m sorry I underestimated him I think he’s from Vietnam Me too I like his smile…
I think he’s from Vietnam – ( KK: Vietnam is the correct answer )
– Oh KUGIMIYA NADECH
MODEL – Kugimiya Nadech
– Kugimiya Nadech – Nadech?
– Nadech I thought he was wearing a black shirt…
but I it was just his chest hair I think he’s a person who is really proud of his chest hair – All that matters is I like his eyebrows…
– Oh! Look at his chest hair! I thought he was a model but then this picture makes him look like he’s an actor – An actor
– Yes He’s from Singapore – He poses like a professional model
– Full of confidence and determination – I think he’s a model too
– Yeah Malaysian or Indonesian – Indonesia!
– Malaysia! ( KK : He’s from Thailand) (Shocked) – Thailand?
– ( KK : Yeah ) He’s from Thailand! ( KK : You two guessed him as a model…He’s a model ) – I knew it! Kugimiya!
– I knew it! Models usually have a very thin and slim body style
and he’s rather bulky I think people there like different body types AWAL ASHAARI
MODEL & ACTOR – Awal Ashaari
– Awal Ashaari – Ashaari
– Ashaari He also looks like a Malaysian… But his outfit makes me wanna change my guess to Vietnam There’s also this Malaysian feeling… – He’s very…yeah! I like him
– He has this goat beard – Maybe…Is he a chef?
– Oh! Is he as chef? – Oh, there’s a picture of him singing a song
– Singing a song~ He looks like Jo-han Kim (Korean Singer)
with that goat beard I think this is a clip from a music video I’m gonna go with singer Really? Yeah…because he was singing He is from… He’s from Indonesia and he is a singer… Jo-Han Kim of Malaysia A Malaysian singer ( KK : He’s a model ) – Huh?
– Model? – ( KK : Yeah)
– Really? A model… – ( KK : He’s a Malaysian model )
– Oh… – Ah~
– Oh~ SACHIN TENDULKAR
CRICKETER – Sachin Tendulkar
– Tendulkar Tendulkar – Sachin Tendulkar
– Sachin Tendulkar I wonder where this picture was used – Oh! My comedy show!
– He’s like… – Maybe he’s not a comedian after all
– I think he looks like an actor…a movie actor! – From India
– He has so many facial expressions – Isn’t this a picture of Diego Maradona?
– (Laugh) (Laugh) – I think he’s the president…
– This guy… Isn’t he the president? This is what? Crocket? (WRONG!) Crocket? (WRONG!) – Yes
– Is that what it is? What Alice in Wonderland…The Queen plays? He’s an actor – He’s definitely not a politician
– This picture… He looks like the ones in the entertainment business…
Actor? Comedian? – India
– Indonesia He’s an Indian actor ( KK : India is correct ) – Yeahoo
– Ahahaha ( KK : He’s a professional Cricket player ) – Wow!
– Oh! Maradona…
(Sad) XUE ZHIQIAN
SINGER – Xue Zhiqian
– Xue Zhiqian – Qian? – Xue Zhiqian?
– Zhiqian He’s Chinese Just by his name? I don’t know but he looks like…
he’s about to sing like
(DANCING & SINGING) He poses like an idol or a singer – Boy band!
– Yeah! Boy band~ He’s a good dancer Yeah, I feel he’s in charge of the dance – He’s from China, he’s a singer…
– He’s a boy band member I think he’s one of those Chinese idol singers ( KK : China is correct ) Chinese names are very unique ( KK : and he is a singer ) – Yeah!
– Is he a solo or a group? ( KK : I think he’s a solo not a group ) NICHKHUN BUCK HORVEJKUL
SINGER – Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul
– Horve… It is…wooh! What? That’s his name? Nichkhun Buck… (Together)
Horvejkul… You’re so cool
Horvejkul~ – We are in trouble
– I know…I love Nichkhun! He’s from Thailand He’s one of those real Asian celebrities A singer…Idol singer… (Singing 2PM – Again & Again) So he’s from Thailand He’s 2PM ( KK : He is of mixed race ) ( KK : Let’s guess where his parents are from ) Thailand and Singapore (Singapore Again) I am going to go with Thailand and Malaysia Is he Korean? No~ Half Chinese…Half Thailand… Half Thailand…Half Singapore… ( KK : He’s a singer…) ( KK: and his father is from Thailand ) ( KK : his mother is from China ) So I was right?
Yeah~ ( KK : Which country was the easiest to guess correctly? ) India China and India were a bit easier than the others ( KK : Did the names help you a lot?
Or did the pictures help you a lot? ) – Names…
– It’s the name Names were more helpful And I wanna meet Pierre Png – Pn…
– Png! ( KK : Which do you think will be harder to pronounce? Names in Korean? Or names in other languages? Korean They would probably pronounce my name in a weird manner – You spell it with P.A.R.K
– Park Sometimes it’s hard, but once you get it right,
you’re right – but Korean is much harder
– That’s true, it’s not directly…